Following two successful events last year, the Macmillan Prevention and Re-enablement project will be hosting its first of three Wellbeing Days, on Wednesday 21st March, 10:00 – 13:30 at BAWA Health and Leisure. This first event will showcase activities and services available in North Bristol, primarily targeting people (aged 55+) from the North Bristol area.
The free day will offer those (aged 55+) living with and beyond cancer, and their carers/supporters:
– The opportunity to try a variety of activities including Singing, Gentle Exercise, Ballroom Dancing, Walking Sports and Wellbeing Arts
– Talks on the benefits of engaging in physical activity
– A market place of stall holders
– A free healthy lunch and refreshments
– A goodie bag
– And most importantly, a good day out!
The event is free, but booking is essential. Please call LinkAge on 0117 353 3042 to book your place. Transport can be provided, but is limited. Please call to discuss.